Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Behind

Wow, never thought I would miss this many days. Yikes!

Last week was crazy. My mom came to visit for the week. It had been almost a year. So, of course, we were kept busy spending time with her. My girls couldn't get enough of Grandma.

Also, my family has been passing a cold around. And it looks like it has gone back full-circle to our daughter who started it all. Hopefully, she won't get it as bad this time. But she started with the sniffles again this time.

What do you use to fight off the winter colds? We use multi-vitamins and vitamin C. But I am considering adding more to our regimen. More Vitamin C, more Vitamin D, and some sort of pro-biotics. Would love to read about your tips.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't done much besides D3 and herbal teas. I need to do a better job next year. At least one person at a time has been sick in our home since December. I'm thankful that they have been mild colds!

    ReplyDelete