Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blessings Blog

Well, I missed a day. Figured that would happen. Hmm. Guess we will try again.

Today I have decided to count my blessings. Feel free to add some of yours at the end. I would love to read them.

1. Salvation
2. Health
3. Husband
4. Children
5. Home
6. Transportation
7. Clothing
8. Clean drinking water
9. Plenty of food
10. Opportunity to homeschool
11. Our homeschool co-op
12. Mild summers
13. Snow for the children
14. Mountains
15. Dogs and cats
16. TOS Crew review opportunities
17. Flowers
18. Butterflies
19. Convenient shoppin
20. Visits from family
21. A good book

So what are some of yours?

2 comments:

  1. You've been picked for the Stylish Blogger Award. You deserve it!

    http://bzoohomeschool.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-to-receive-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of those blessings. To your blessings I would add great parents/in-laws, church, and country.
    I am from the TOS Crew and am now following you. I'm looking forward to reading more posts. Thank you!
    www.indoorgardenmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete