Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beeyoutiful Hairshine - A Review


Product: Hairshine

Price: $15.00

Company: Beeyoutiful

Purchase: Beeyoutiful Hairshine

Other Products Available:
Assorted natural health and body products

Brief Overview:
Hairshine is a spray-in detangler and conditioner. It can also be used for sunburns and insect bites.

In-Depth Look:

Beeyoutiful is a company that uses many natural products in their own families and wishes to also offer those to their customers. Their goal is to help others "obtain and maintain good health".

The company offers many natural products for the immune system, women's health, men's health, hormone support, children's health, skin and hair products, and more.

As part of the TOS Crew, I received a product called HairShine. HairShine is multi-purpose. It is a leave-in conditioner and detangler. It can be used on sunburn and insect bites. The spray can also be used as an all-over body spray.

I have serious winter skin. My hands get so very dry and chapped. I misted the back of my hands with the spray. I liked the way it made my hands feel, refreshed and a little tingly. My skin also feels smoother.

My 11 yo daughter has very long, thick, tangly hair. It is very difficult to brush and the tangles are constant. So we gave HairShine a try. I had to spray a lot to get through all of her hair. It did work well. Better than 2 of the other 3 brands that I have tried.

I also tried it on my 8 yo daughter's hair. Her hair is shorter and much less likely to tangle. So brushing her hair isn't much of a struggle. However, I did notice that her hair felt very smooth and soft after using HairShine.

What I Like:
HairShine is multi-purpose.
It is all natural.
It works.

What I Didn't Like:
It is very expensive at $15 a bottle. I currently buy mine at the Dollar Store.
The citrus smell is very strong. I can tolerate it, but my daughters complained.

"Do not use Hair Shine before you hit the sun—the sweet orange essential oil may actually increase photosensitivity in some people."

Read more reviews here.

Disclaimer: I was asked to review this product as part of the TOS Homeschool Crew. The above is just my opinion. Please remember that opinions may, and do, vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment